Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Big changes are coming for me, and it's been pretty hard to grasp on to. I have had a lot of nervous energy that I've had to release. Unfortunately I have a tendency to make my nervous energy in to a bad mood. The victims of tonights bad mood were my poor husband and my two dogs. Poor Cruz even got his crate banished to the far corner of his room so he has to be alone.
I'm so mean. I actually disappoint myself in how I act.
Well, after I was mean to the pups and sadly my husband, they all wanted to go to sleep just to get away from my wrath. So I came out to the living room so the steam could leave my ears freely. I decided to put my energy to use.
Tomorrow (well actually today, since it's 12:12 am) is the Little Rock blogger meet up hosted my craftgossip.com! The only thing we were asked to bring is business cards for the other 24 people at the meet up. I procrastinated finishing mine until today, so I used my energy to complete the project.
Hope everyone likes them! I will be posting about the lunch some time Sunday or Monday! It will be a blast just like the last one and I can't wait!!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012
This week Leslie from Leslies Art And Sew gave me the Liebster Blog Award, and I am so honored!!
I hadn't heard of this before, but it is a way for bloggers to help draw attention to other small blogs with fewer viewers. Seeing how I have.....18.....I think I fit!! I am always trying to come up with new ways to get my blog out there, so this is so wonderful!!
There are a few things I am obligated to do by accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who have you the award.
2. Link back to their blog.3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile.4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have 200 followers or under).5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.
Here are my nominations!
1. Sara at Sans Limites Crochet - I am totally inspired by Sara. We are from the same town in Colorado, we both love to dance, and share the love of yarn and hooks!
2. Meara at Meara Meara Off The Wall - This lovely lady is a Nurse, a Navy wife, and most recently a Momma! She lived down the hall from me freshman year of college, and I love keeping up with her blog. She does some pretty creative stuff too when shes not busy loving on Princess Paige!
3. Jennifer at Bella Kates - I love all of the projects she does and I always look forward to reading her blog!
4. Megan at Edgehill Pointers - We got our youngest pup, Cruz, from these folks, and I love keeping up with whats going on! Not really about crafts, but breeding beautiful amazing pointers is pretty impressive!!
5. The Ladies at Hello Ladies - I met Mandy at last years Craft Gossip Fork and talk, and have been following their blog since! Right now they are doing fun projects for a new baby!
I hope you go check out their blogs!!
Thanks again, Leslie, for this wonderful award!!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Last September Craft Gossip held its first ever blogger meet up here in Little Rock, Arkansas! This is a company that is based out of Australia, but it just so happens that four of the editors are from right around here! I was honored to be invited to the luncheon that happened at Trio's. I had such a wonderful time, and got away with a huge bag of goodies from EK Success! Here are some highlights from the event.
|Andi and I working on our teams hat during the hat challenge.|
|Baggie stuffed full of goodies from EK Success...we got another whole bag too!|
|We got lots of stickers....here are some of my favorites!|
|The whole group together at the end!|
I can't wait to tell you all about it!!!
I will be posting a few craft posts soon, I promise. I have been crafting gifts but don't want to show pictures until they get to their new homes! I have two packages going out in the post tomorrow, so I will be blogging about them soon!!!
In other news....I really want to be a part of the Arkansas Womens Bloggers! What a cool way to get my name out there. However, I have applied, emailed, all with no response!! So if you see this, AWB's....pick me!!!!