Saturday, March 3, 2012

So one of my favorite things to do is support crafters who own their own businesses by selling their handmade items.  It is something that I wish I had the time to do well, so I admire all of the time and effort that they spend to do this.  Recently I came across a friend from Colorado who I went to high school with.  She was actually a grade ahead of me, but we crossed paths a few times.  She currently is the owner of Bliss Designs and she makes WONDERFULLY cute earrings.  Check out the cute ones that I bought from her just the other day!



They are absolutely amazing.  I can't wait to wear the red ones to Razorback games!!  So everyone go check it out and send Britany some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.