Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Some how I have been given this creativity bug.  I absolutely love being creative in every way that I can.  I think I get it from my mother, who is an amazing water color artist.  Now, I am not a painter.  Give me yarn, I got it.  Scrapbooking? Okay.  But not painting.

I was on my favorite site (craftgossip.com, totally addicted).  I saw this blog, sorry I forget who you were or I would totally give you credit, and I saw this amazing project.  Who knew crayons could be so beautiful.  Here is my new work of art.


I started out by buying a new box of 96 crayons (they are super cheap now that the back-to-school rush is over).  I used tacky glue and glued my lil heart out!  I kind of like how the Crayola symbol is all lined up.  

I then got out my handy-dandy hairdryer, and here we go!


It took a few minutes to get the hang of it, but pretty soon we were melting away!  I absolutely love how it turned out, and it is now hanging in my craft room!!  Nothing like a little color inspiration to get you in the mood to create.  

1 comments:

Leslie Andersen said...

Hey, Suzy, I am checking out people who will be at the bloggers Fork and Talk event on Saturday, and I see you are also a Craftster-er! What is your Craftster name? Mine is Leslieshappyheart. I hope to meet you on Saturday!

Leslie Andersen, www.lesliesartandsew.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.