Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tim's first week of rookie school is coming to a close.  He has worked really hard and studied tons, and was pretty exhausted when he got home on Friday!  I was so unbelievably lucky that I got overstaffed at work on Saturday, because that meant that Tim and I got to spend the whole day together!  We had an absolutely great time and I wouldn't have traded that time together for anything.  We got to spend lots of time together today too, and I am just so grateful.  It is wonderful being married to my best friend, someone who really understands me and loves me unconditionally.  He has 11 more weeks of training to go, and I will be very sad to drop him off in the morning.

In other news, I will be 21 weeks pregnant on Tuesday!



How far along? 20 Weeks (almost) 6 days

Baby Size: Depends on which website you look at…some say 10-11 inches, some say the size of a banana…not sure I’ve ever seen any 10 inch bananas…does that sound inappropriate to anyone else??

Total weight gain/loss: Still 151.  No change from last week

Maternity clothes? I got a gift card to Gap from work the other day, so I went shopping today!  Got some super cute maternity skinny jeans that look great.  Can’t wait to wear them!

Stretch marks? None on the belly so far.  But I should probably start putting lotion on.

Sleep: Glad I have a 50 pound dog to cuddle with at night because while Tim is gone, the bed is just to empty.

Best moment this week: Being with Tim this weekend.  Everything about it was perfect.

Miss Anything? Tim.  That will probably be the answer for the next 11 weeks. 

Movement: Lots! Baby wakes up when I get home from work and get in bed.

Food cravings: Really trying hard not to drink caffeine.  But I really want Mt Dew and Cherry Dr Pepper.  But my main foods this week are Chicken Cantina bowls from Taco bell, Cheese It’s, Peanut M&M’s, and Lucky Charms.  And for those mean people telling me I am not eating healthy enough, boo on you I eat what I want.  When you puke for 4 months and can finally keep food down, you will want to eat whatever you want too.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just depends on the day.  Didn’t puke all week, but yesterday threw up four times.  Eh, could be worse.  I could be back in my first trimester.

Have you started to show yet: Definitely got a bump!

Gender: My Sweet Baby BOY!!!

Labor Signs: Still with the RLP.  It is not fun at all. 

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  On. 

Mood? Emotional.  I cry.  A lot.

Looking forward to: Tim getting home next weekend.  And I’ve started on the nursery.  Can’t wait to get the fabrics in that I’ve ordered so that I can start with the bedding! So excited to show you what I’m up to!

1 comments:

Anne Weaver said...

Look at that baby bump! --Anne

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.