Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Well, today marks 20 weeks through my pregnancy!!  It has been a strange two days, because yesterday morning Tim left to go to Fire Fighter/EMT school down in Camden.  The house seems very empty, and it was strange when Tim didn't walk through the door yesterday afternoon at 4:30.  Today will be a little bit better because I will be at work until 11, however it will be sad to come home to an empty house.  Thank goodness for our dogs who are keeping me company!!

Yesterday we had the big gender ultrasound!  I am so lucky that even though my husband wasn't able to come with, both my Mom and my Dad got to come!  It was such a wonderful experience, and I am so glad that they were able to go through it with me!  

I am so happy to announce that our little one is a healthy baby BOY!!  Tim and I are so excited and can't wait to meet him!!!  He is going to be such a loved and cherished baby!



How far along? 20 Weeks

Baby Size: I forget how long she said yesterday, but we weigh 13 ounces right now, so almost 1 pound!  It sure did look like tight quarters in there!!

Total weight gain/loss: I was 151 this morning.  I think that is up 4 pounds from my lowest.

Maternity clothes? Loving them.  Nice having some extra room in my shirts so I don’t feel like I’m wearing clothes inappropriately tight!  Luckily I get to wear scrubs and t-shirts to work!!!

Stretch marks? Starting to see them in the milk machines.  TMI? Probably.

Sleep: Sleeping okay, but missing my husband so I wake up a lot!

Best moment this week: Saturday Tim and I were lying in bed and he felt baby move for the first time!  So glad he got to feel it before he left!

Miss Anything? Tim.  And cool weather.  This 110 degree weather doesn’t agree with this preg. 

Movement: Lots!  I have a bad habit of leaning up against the beds/cribs at work, and baby definitely lets me know when I am squishing it!

Food cravings: Waffles, taco bell, and Cherry Dr Pepper from Sonic.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I’ve noticed that when I cry, I usually throw up.  And I still puke randomly.  I feel like that will never end.

Have you started to show yet: Definitely got a bump!

Gender: My Sweet Baby BOY!!!

Labor Signs: No, but what is up with this round ligament pain.  I mean seriously! 

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  On. 

Mood? Emotional.  Are you shocked?  I think that has been my answer every week.

Looking forward to: We were going to have a gender reveal party but with Tim’s sudden departure to rookie school, we decided against it! I am now looking forward to the nursery!!

1 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh how exciting! Now you can start designing the nursery and picking out clothes!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.