Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So, well, I wasn't having the best day on Sunday.  I didn't get out of bed until about 12:30. I was just so worn out from work and not feeling good!  I'm also nursing a little summer cold which isn't super fun.  Anyways, sorry for missing my "Sunday" journal day, but here is my 18 week post!  

Also, I've been working on a cute blanket, hopefully I will get a picture of it up soon!

(Sorry for the blurry picture....I think I blood sugar is a bit low today....I'm so shaky!!)



How far along? 18 Weeks and 1 days

Baby Size: Baby is the about 5.5 inches long, or an average bell pepper.  We are probably weighing in at 7 ounces

Total weight gain/loss: No weight gain this week.  Still 150 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Mom and I hit up the sale rack at Gap Maternity the other day, they’ve got some super cute things!  Got some shirts that I should be able to wear for a while.

Stretch marks? Same as last week, not much stretching going on.

Sleep: Sleeping a little better, because I have been SO tired! Work wears me out!

Best moment this week: Starting to plan our gender reveal party…which will also be a birthday and new job for Tim celebration! Pretty excited!

Miss Anything? Feeling “normal”…what is that like again?

Movement: Definitely got some partying going on in there.   

Food cravings: Waffles and pancakes.  That’s all I want. Ever.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I’ve got good days and bad.  Yesterday was a bad one.  Just luck of the draw at this point.

Have you started to show yet: Yupp, though still not very large.  But I think that is because of all of my weight loss at the beginning and not gaining much now.

Gender: Two more weeks!

Labor Signs: No, thank goodness! 

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  On. 

Mood? Emotional.  But generally okay.

Looking forward to: Gender reveal party!!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

aw, he or she is growing! Don't you love feeling the movement? That was one of my favorite things. Hope you feel better soon!

Leslie Andersen said...

Looking good!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.