Wednesday, September 12, 2012


No blog this week. Mainly because I slept in and have to go to work now!  But I did have my 26 week check up at the doctor and I had to do the dreaded glucose test.  It was iffy for a few minutes there, but I did keep it all down!  Then they drew some blood, and should have results in a few days.  Here's to crossing my fingers for no gestational diabetes! And I've officially graduated to every two week appointments. Cooper measured just right and his heartbeat was nice and strong at 147 bpm!  He also woke up a bit and was bouncing around while she was trying to find his heart beat, I blamed it on all the sugar they made me chug!

So how did I treat myself after the appointment?  By getting donuts, of course!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.