Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today Tim and I went exploring in Savannah.  We drove to the neighborhood where his Grandmother used to live.  It was really neat seeing where he used to stay when he came to visit and the park he used to play in!!  After that we headed to Tybee Island.  What a neat place.  We walked on the beach and sat on the pier for a while.  Then we had a delicious lunch at a place called Mexi-Cali.  Yummy Mexican food!!

After that we drove to Whitemarsh Island.  When I was here in November, I found an apartment complex that I really liked called Island Tree.  I was going to show Tim these, but as we drove by we saw another complex, called Colonial Grand at Hammocks, and decided to check them out!  I absolutely fell in love and wish I got to move in tomorrow!!  Here are some pictures:

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Master Closet (bigger than my current kitchen)

Master Shower/toilet

Washer and Dryer (comes with the unit!)

Guest Bedroom (probably will be an office/craft/yoga room!)

Guest Closet

Guest Bathroom

Very large living room (there is a fireplace too!)

Dining room, Tim is at the door to the deck

Kitchen (as big as my living room now!!)

Big pantry and breakfast nook!

Screened in deck! Keep those bugs out!

Private entrance, and up 6 feet in case of flooding!
This place is awesome, and it is about 10 minutes away from the hospital I will be working at!  There is a swimming pool, a nice big fitness center, tennis courts, two lakes, a 300 yard boardwalk access to the marsh, and they are BEAUTIFUL!!

Tonight we are going out to eat with Tim's cousins, should be great!!  This has been such a wonderful trip! I can't wait for everyone to come visit me here!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Hey Suzanne! This is Christine Frank (used to be Davidson). Just found your blog via facebook. Love the apartment!! Here's the link to my blog: stitchniches.blogspot.com Its mainly about quilting. I haven't been posting all that much lately because of the baby, but someday I'll get back to it. I love all your knitting! HUGS! ~Christine

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.