Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well, I'm on my way to Savannah!

Tim and I left Little Rock at six this morning...bright (well actually very dark) and early! The trip has been really easy so far. It's about 13 hours total so we should get there at about 8 tonight. We booked a cute little apartment right in downtown Savannah for our stay! We used VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner) to find this place and it was such a great deal we couldn't pass it up! I highly suggest using this for vacations! Gives a much more unique travel experience compared to just staying at a hotel. And previous renters can comment so you can see what other people thought about their stay.

Well- tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for!! I'm meeting with the director of the Respiratory Care department at Memorial University Hospital in Savannah. This is where I'll be doing my senior internship this spring. We will be talking about my internship and who I will be with/what dates I will be there. She will also show me around! What I'm really excited about is the fact that we will be talking about a job for me!! We will discuss me working during my internship and after graduation!!

I am very excited about this because it means graduation is very close!! On December 22 I took (and passed!!!) my certified respiratory therapist exam. That means I am eligible to work!! In March I will take my registered respiratory therapist exam and then start my internship! And- May 20, 2011 I will be a college graduate! What a big step in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 unRuffled.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.